Just Married - LED Wedding Neon SignRegular price $360.00 Save $-360.00
‘’Just Married’’ is a beautiful LED Wedding Neon Sign. It will give a beautiful touch of light to make your special day even more special. After the big day, it will be perfect to fit your interior as a beautiful memory of this unique moment.
Choose from our available colors.
Let us know if you need a specific size.
SIZE: 57 x 10" (144 x 25 cm)
- LED neon light: our flexible LED neon tube is a new technology of neon. LED neon light provides a longer lifespan that original glass neon. The neon signs remain cold, silent, safe and eco-friendly because it is low voltage.
- BACKING: Clear (by default) and resistant backing of 5 mm to support the sign. Neon signs are made of flexible neon tube. A neon sign must be set on a backing in order to keep its shape in time. We create design neon sign so we like suggesting the “cut to shape” backing. The backing of the neon sign is quasi invisible on picture.
- LED neon sign ready to use
- +50 000 hours lifetime
- Low Voltage 12V, transformer compatible according to the country of your choice
- Power Cord length: 6’ = 180 cm of Clear Cord / 7’8” = 260 cm Power Cord
- 0.19” = 5 mm Clear Acrylic Backing, pre drilled to ease the installation
- Kit: wall mounting screws or/and ceiling mount
- 1 year warranty. Anyway we’ll keep in touch email@example.com
- Optional: one dimmer and its remote ($25 extra)
Easy to install. Simply hang your neon sign, plug it to an outlet and your new bespoke neon light is ready to shine!
Free worldwide shipping within 20-22 days. Possibility of express shipping 7-10 days on demand, $50 extra.
NEED A BESPOKE NEON SIGN?
When you need a 100% custom neon sign, click here.
MK Neon was created by the Hong Kong based French artist and Sneakerhead Ben Darmon. Ben is partnering with neon masters to produce affordable, bespoke and trendy neon signs. Neon signs are perfectly crafted for home decoration and become a key design lighting object. All neons are handcrafted by professional masters, because yes, making neon is a form of art. Each light is unique as made by hand, from sculpting to final assembly.